Sunday, October 09, 2005

Generic

It's Sunday morn, I'm almost done with my coffee. Getting ready to go diving this afternoon. Too deep for my camera.
My apartment is a mess. I clean and it gets worse. Actually I started cleaning and never finished. I think I'll hire a maid. I used to have a maid come once a week, but now I have a dog and don't know how he'd handle a stranger coming in the house.
There's not much to write about today. Mosquitos are bad. Anytime it rains, the mosquito population explodes. Austrailians call them mozzies, Americans call them skeeters.
I have a little headache this morning.
I guess that's all for now!

3 Comments:

Blogger Carnealian said...

We call them skeeters because otherwise we wouldn't be able to sing this little song: "There's a skeeter on your peeter whack it off." Clever, aren't we??

Hope you had a good dive.

October 09, 2005 11:25 AM  
Blogger Christa said...

Mosquitos suck! Go for the maid, I'd love to have one myself!

October 09, 2005 8:36 PM  
Blogger Southern Sweetheart said...

I want a maid too -- but i'd have to pay them a fortune to clean this place! haha

October 09, 2005 9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home