Saturday, October 08, 2005

No post today

No comments from anyone yesterday, sheesh!
I can't think of anything to post. I'm going in an hour to pick up an ink cartridge to send to Cayman Brac.
Oh yeah, I'm growing a beard. Actually a moustache and goatee.
I want to go diving today. I have plans to go tomorrow, 240 feet with an instructor and his student. I think I'm the stand by-carry extra breathing gas guy.
I've been sleeping late on this vacation, like 9 o-clockish. Un believable. But it feels good. I bet it's really dark when I start getting up at 5Am again!
This is a pic I could have posted yesterday. I like it. I cropped it to get the effect I wanted.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris & Cheryl said...

Yay! Your back! Woo-Hoo! Love the pics and it looks like you had a good time. Glad things worked out for you too.

October 08, 2005 10:17 AM  
Blogger Daisy Mae said...

Nice pic, I love it as I sit here with 2 sweaters on drinking steaming coffee trying to warm up.

October 08, 2005 10:33 AM  
Blogger Christa said...

It's nice to sleep in every once in awhile, I slept till 9:30 today for the first time in a very long time! I like the pic-she looks very pretty ;-)

October 08, 2005 10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home