Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Tuesday for you

Monday for me.
Yesterday was a holiday here. But last Friday was a workday.
I went to bed at about 9 last night and woke up at 3:35 AM, awake-awake.
I am looking forward to the day, I am going hunting for some 20 amp fuses. And I have to write a paper about what antennas we have at what height on the tower.
So I'll be working, but I'll be out of the office.
Tomorrow I'm going to work on Cayman Brac, and I'll be seeing the OI Girl!
Then Saturday we're going on vacation and we will NOT be taking a computer with us.
Thats the plan, anyway.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ivy the Goober said...

Sorry my comments didn't sound drunken to you. But hey, the chances that they will in the future are pretty good! Your turn will come :)

November 15, 2005 7:05 AM  
Blogger Carnealian said...

Is this the trip to Cuba?? I hope you will take plenty of pics on vaca. Have a wonderful time!

November 15, 2005 7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home