Friday, December 30, 2005

Doom Music

I'm glad it's Friday. Although it was a short week, it seems exceedingly long. I was working Saturday(tomorrow), but it got cancelled and I'm glad for that.
I don't know what I am doing on New Years Eve. I have no plans. I'm thinking about doing a night dive at about 11:30 PM and being underwater at midnight.
Have you ever heard of the game "Doom"? It's a game where you basically walk around and shoot anything that moves. I played it years ago. Well, the other day, I came across a persons website who extracted the music from the game and I downloaded it. I put it on my MP3 player.
Here's a link. I'd like it if you listened to a couple of the songs and tell me what you think. Think about listening to it while driving your car. Or (don't laugh) many years ago, I gave this sweet little old lady a Metallica CD, AND SHE LIKED IT! She said it was great to listen to while she was doing housework.
So. . .
This music strikes me as being good to listen to whilst doing housework, driving in traffic, or if you happen to be really frustrated and you're up on the roof with the high powered rifle, randomly squeezing off a few rounds. In other words, I think it's great for every occasion!
I want to know what you think. There's a lot of songs, mostly rock and rollish, but not all. Please check it out, at least a couple of songs!

2 Comments:

Blogger ShooShoo said...

Jeff loves this game... Since there are so many songs at this link, how about recommending 1 or 2 in particular?? :)

December 31, 2005 3:32 AM  
Blogger Carnealian said...

Yea, I could get into this stuff. I definitely listen to different kinds of music for different occasions. Working out is definitely System of a Down, Rammstein, Misfits, etc. I love music that has an edge!

December 31, 2005 8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home