Sunday, December 25, 2005

Twas a good day

Saturday evening (last night) I went to the emergency room because the pain in my side was getting worse and worse. They X-rayed and found nothing wrong and gave me some painkillers. Last night was the first time I could sleep in several days. I slept a lot today. I said OI Girl was coming Sunday, but I had my days mixed up. She's coming tomorrow, which is Monday (it feels like Sunday to me since I worked all day yesterday)
Here, tomorrow is the holiday for Xmas, Tuesday is Boxing Day holiday, I have Wednesday off. (I bet my boss calls at least twice), then back to work Thursday. I'm already working New Years Eve...
I hope everyone had a good Xmas

4 Comments:

Blogger ShooShoo said...

Glad you went to the doc, (sorry for the cliche' but) better safe than sorry! Even more glad you're okay and are sleeping better!

December 26, 2005 4:08 AM  
Blogger Chris & Cheryl said...

Glad that you are okay. I hope that your time with OI girl was excellent.

December 26, 2005 11:36 AM  
Blogger Carnealian said...

I'm glad you saw a doctor. Hope things get better. Have a good time with OI girl! Hey, I'm thinking about coming to the Caymans. I need help choosing a place. Will you email me? Not sure if your email is working or not!

December 26, 2005 8:58 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

We're all coming to visit, have you heard?!

December 28, 2005 11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home