Friday, December 16, 2005

sick day yesterday

Wednesday was my worst day at work ever. I had a huge all day fight with my boss and another person here.

Then I went home, took a shower and OI girl and I went to the party. Then I had to go straight back to work for "just a minute". OI Girl was asleep in the car when I came out a half hour later.
Then I got her home about midnight and we went to sleep. At 2:30 I woke up and heard a problem on the radio and went back again! I got home at about 3:30 and the alarm went off at 5.
Yesterday OI Girl and I both called in sick.
We were anything but!
That's why I didn't post yesterday!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

Sorry about your bad day, but at least you got a day off out of it!

December 16, 2005 9:58 AM  
Blogger Carnealian said...

Whoo hoo! Let's hear it for sick days! (when you're not really sick!)

December 16, 2005 12:26 PM  
Blogger ShooShoo said...

Good for you!

Hey, when are you coming back to YIM and Flickr (I added you as a contact since I have an account there now). Waiting for more pics from ya. ;)

December 18, 2005 2:28 AM  
Blogger Pynchon said...

Ah, but exhaustion is a form of sickness, isn't it?

December 18, 2005 9:14 AM  
Blogger Daisy Mae said...

Wait now... you "heard" a problem on the radio when you were sleeping? Do you sleep with the radio on? That's fine except when you work in radio probably.

Glad you aren't really sick.

December 18, 2005 11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home