Tuesday, December 06, 2005

woke up late

Last night I had a dream I was having an affair. I met a blonde girl who lived in a house a lot of people shared. I kissed her for the first time in a room with a lot of people in it and they acted like they didn't notice, but when I looked at them they were smiling. Then we were walking around her yard and I told her I was seeing someone. The next thing I know we're sitting in my car, stopped in the middle of the road, cars going around us on either side, kissing. Her tongue was very soft.
I woke up late.

3 Comments:

Blogger Carnealian said...

God I love dreams like that! And, I rarely have them...(sigh)

December 06, 2005 9:06 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

'Her tongue was very soft' - hee hee. At least it wasn't rough like a cat's.

December 06, 2005 9:48 AM  
Blogger Southern Sweetheart said...

I bet you woke up late! (eviling grinning at you) ahhahaa

December 06, 2005 1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home