Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Another perfect nirvana

I'm trying to think of something to write about and have again reached that state of perfect "mind blankness".
I am mildly surprised that it is already Wednesday. I am getting a lot done at work but there seems to be more to do.
This weekend is a lot of extra work because of the Jazz Festival. I'm not sure exactly of my hours, but I think it's mostly evenings. I've got a deep dive planed Saturday morning, The Black Hole.
This morning on the Dawg Walk I noticed that when I came inside it was cooler outside than inside... Hmmmm.. That should never be. It should always be warmer outside.
This is a very busy week at work. My boss always seems to think I should work extra after time off, either to make up for it, or as punishment, I haven't figured out which.
I think I will have to take some pictures today of something, because I notice I haven't posted any pictures for several posts.
The second week in December is my work Xmas party, The IO Girl is coming for that. Her's is also that week and I plan on going there for hers. It will be very fun.
I hope you have a great day today

3 Comments:

Blogger chesneygirl said...

Busy week for me at work too...month end always is.

My work never has a Christmas party and neither does my husbands.
I'm always so jealous when I hear about fancy, extravagant holiday parties.

Enjoy your day! :)

November 30, 2005 10:29 AM  
Blogger Shelley said...

Busy all around isn't it. Have a super time at the parties! Have a brewskie for me!

Shel

November 30, 2005 10:48 AM  
Blogger Southern Sweetheart said...

I'm waiting for the pictures!! Where are they??????

November 30, 2005 11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home