Friday, December 02, 2005

Just got paid. . . .

And I'm broke! I only get paid once a month, I just got paid the last week in November. After I paid my rent I was shocked at how little money I have to last till next payday.
Send money! I'll be waiting at the post office, holding my breath!

It's Friday, I'm working tomorrow, but it looks like I might have Sunday off! I am very glad for that, because I expected to be working Sunday too.

I have a deep dive planned for Saturday, The Black Hole. Sounds cool, doesn't it? Right now it looks like the weather isn't going to cooperate though. I don't really care, as long as I can go diving somewhere.

OK, I'm headed to the post office, to wait for your checks to start pouring in!

Have a nice weekend!

3 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

Um . . uh . . sure, I'll stick a check in the mail today. Just stay there and wait for it.

December 02, 2005 9:44 AM  
Blogger Carnealian said...

How about I bring the check down in person? You won't mind if I stay a month or two right?

December 02, 2005 12:07 PM  
Blogger Southern Sweetheart said...

It's already in the mail... :)

December 02, 2005 1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home