Thursday, December 08, 2005

Apologies

I have been neglecting my blog and my blogger friends lately. I've barely made the rounds at all in the past week or so. I enjoy reading the comments, they give me me best smiles of my day!
I'm trying to get work back in order, but the more I work on one thing, the more the others get backed up.
I've been trying to get this AC installed for 2 years, now that my transmitter has burned up, they're finally installing it, a day late and a dollar short. After the AC is running, I can start work on the transmitter. I'm finding burnt components in almost every module I look in. Looking back with 20/20 hindsight, I should have shut the transmitter off untill they put the AC in. Not just run it for one more day, day after day, till two years get by.
The satellite dish is all mashed up from the tree cutter. I called the support people about a replacement and they said they'd get back to me. I haven't heard a thing... After the AC is installed and I get near a phone I guess I'll have to lean on them, call and call. Then assemble the dish and point it at the satellite.
All this is on top of my regular workload, and all the little things that go wrong throughout the day.
But I'm not complaining. I like my job. I think I let myself be taken advantage of, and that is my fault. Sometimes I also feel like I'm the only one at work who actually cares, but there IS a few of us...

2 Comments:

Blogger Carnealian said...

Do you need lessons on saying "no?" Actually, I rarely say no at work either. I'm starting to feel like a mule.

December 08, 2005 7:22 AM  
Blogger Daisy Mae said...

Hah! You took the words right out of my mouth because I too have felt like I was neglecting my blog and my blogger friends this week. It's just been one of those weeks.

It sounds like you have alot on your plate at work right now.

December 08, 2005 7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home