Saturday, January 28, 2006

Wasting my life

I woke up this morning a 4:30, half hour before the alarm, I was wide awake. I said to myself "excellent!" and got up and made the coffee. I laid back down and fell into this beautful deep sleep. I woke up at 7:15. I'm wasting my life, sleeping it away.

I started another blog, one of those 365 thingamawaps. I doubt I know 365 people, but I'll give it a shot.

We're having a brutal winter. It's cloudy and windy and cold. I'm going to work in about 90 minutes, thinking about wearing long pants. Have you ever heard about the african butterfly starting a chain reaction that causes hurricanes half way around the world? (me either) If I wear long pants to work, it could cause a similar situaton.

Normally I drink Coke. Last night I bought caffeine free diet Coke. Why? I am asking myself why? I also bought 12 cans of Red Bull energy drink. I guess I can mix them and they'll counteract each other. Somebody help me.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

At 79 degrees I’m finding it hard to raise any sympathy ;o) but you bought Caffine-free diet coke??! Yep, you need help!

January 28, 2006 12:26 PM  
Blogger Carnealian said...

You need a big bottle of Jagermeister to mix with that Red Bull. Then you won't care what the weather's like!!

January 28, 2006 2:53 PM  
Blogger ShooShoo said...

Wasting your life sleeping by waking at 7am? Somehow, I just can't make that connection. ;)

January 29, 2006 3:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home