Friday, March 24, 2006

Old Dogs

I got my cell phone fixed. They put a new SIM card in it. I still have the same number.

I feel very groggy this morning. I went out on my kayak yesterday and my shoulders hurt a little this morning. Also last night I rode my bicycle a little too.

I've been reading Lentula Vitae's blog. Lately she's been posting about the ill health of her dog. I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have my dog. My dog is 5 but I still think he's a puppy. He seems so "new" still. But he has a lot of grey under his chin and I keep getting reminded how old he is getting. I don't know what I'm trying to say. I don't want my dog to get old and die. Or yours.

The good thing is that it's FRIDAY! I am painting a fence Sunday at the Botanical Park. I don't really have plans other than that. I am really really glad it's friday.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jericho said...

morning here, partly sunny, 45 F... reading your blog brings me thoughts of islands, sand, water... I love that...

I added your link on my site ~ hope that's cool

March 24, 2006 8:21 AM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

March 24, 2006 10:20 AM  
Blogger Carnealian said...

I love weekends with no plans. And with a beach that close in proximity....that's where you'd find me. Have a great weekend!

March 24, 2006 8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home