Wednesday, March 22, 2006

New Girlfriend

No not me, my dawg.
Walking the dawg this morning, he met this girl dog. He was really coming on to her and she followed us home. She might be the mother of
PePe, the neighbors dog I was calling Gargantor. Now she's outside, and won't go home. I guess she's pretty hot, for a girl dog, big ol dangling boobies, and nice perky erect

ears

(what did you think I was going to say?)
Maybe I'll get a picture of her later.

The OI Girl is here, still sleeping. And I'm going to get more coffee.

5 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

Big ol' dangling boobies, eh? That's a good thing!

March 22, 2006 10:38 AM  
Blogger Daisy Mae said...

The dangling boobies comment reminds me of a tasteless joke I heard. I don't remember all of it but basicly the guy says what happened to your mothers knee (she had a bandage on it) and the kid says "she got shot in the chest". Tasteless, I know.

March 22, 2006 12:12 PM  
Blogger Shelley said...

HAHAHA! Since when are dangling boobies a good thing? Only on a dog me thinks. Too funny!

March 22, 2006 2:48 PM  
Blogger Cindy N. said...

Big ol' dangling boobies! Now don't all women need some of those!? NOT! But perky, erect................................................ears are good.

Glad to know that you let OI Girl sleep late. I am a late sleeper too and my hubby just leaves me alone and does his own thing while I am sleeping.

March 22, 2006 4:49 PM  
Blogger Carnealian said...

I think Ditto needs a new friend! She must have pups somewhere...oh Lord, now I'm going to obsess about that tonight!

March 22, 2006 8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home