Thursday, April 27, 2006

Back in the swing

I'm back home, Yesterday I went to work from the airport, came home during the split shift and unpacked. Ths morning I felt disorientated. I had a hard time waking up. I wanted to go for a morning swim but I couldn't find my goggles so I just took a shower and walked the dawg. Thank God for cold water!
Yesterday I "obtained" (bought used from a friend) an XM Receiver. I subscribed and it seems pretty cool.
Here's some pics from this week. Click to enlarge!
Close up of brain coral. Makes a great wallpaper

Fish swimming in a circle just like on TV.


Turning around to take off from Little Cayman, This is the runway!


"The Barge" that goes to Little Cayman and Cayman Brac once or twice a week.

Shipwrecked, don't let this happen to your ship. (see the snorkelers?)

6 Comments:

Blogger Daisy Mae said...

Hey, I enlarged the pics and in the last one I still don't see the snorkelers! I feel cheated (or blind).

April 27, 2006 8:57 AM  
Blogger K. said...

The pic with the fish swimming in a circle is just way too cool.

April 27, 2006 12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were disoriented from the jet lag of flying from one tropical paradise to another!
Nice photos. Are the snorkelers those white blobs just over the starboard side?

April 27, 2006 5:57 PM  
Blogger Carnealian said...

That brain coral is very groovy!! Oh, the shipwreck!! That would be where I want to snorkel! Was that ship put there or did it shipwreck itself unintentionally?

April 27, 2006 8:06 PM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

Yes, the snorkelers are the little things swimming over the right side of the ship. Actually, I think there's four. Blogger shrunk the pic a little.
No it's not an "on purpose" wreck. I think it broke loose from its moorings in some weather and was driven aground by waves, but I'd have to find out.

April 27, 2006 10:15 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

I've said this before, but I'll say it again (as I catch up on your blog), I want your life!!

April 28, 2006 10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home