Wednesday, April 19, 2006

197

I'm 197 pounds, I haven't lost any weight yet, but I've been exercising a lot. I guess I'll have to eat less. I quit snacks in between meals though.

I went snorkeling after work yesteday. I call this piece of coral 'The Pinnacle'. I've been visiting it almost as long as I've lived here.

This is a jellyfish type creature, but it's not a jellyfish. See the red things? I didn't notice them till I looked at the picture
Yesterday when I got in the water, it was kind of milky (but still clearer than a swimming pool). As I swam out further, the water got very clear but there was an increasing amount of floaties, jellyfish type round balls, these things in the picture and a lot of vegetation floating. Also I found a childs blue bucket, way out, upright on the bottom, half full of sand. It still had the price tag on it. I left it on the beach.

Today is split shift day. Hooo-ray!

6 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

That 'eating less' is hard for me. And the exercising.
I'm think I'm starting to understand why I don't lose weight.

April 19, 2006 3:12 PM  
Blogger Winston Cash said...

Sweet pictures man

April 19, 2006 5:36 PM  
Blogger K8inHawaii said...

I think that jelly looking thing is a member of the psalf family, but i might be wrong. (I can't remember how to spell that word)
I need to bite the bullet and buy underwater housing for my camera. So many beautiful pictures swim right past me. Lots of whales right now.

April 19, 2006 11:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pictures are great. How do you get your mobile phone to work after you dive with it? :) jk

and how come my word verification always has a q or x in it?

April 20, 2006 10:09 PM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

Har har debbie!!
Too funny!

April 21, 2006 7:57 AM  
Blogger Cindy N. said...

Hey Mark, how tall is the Pinnacle in this picture? And how long is that jellyfish looking thing? Are those red things fish?

May 02, 2006 1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home