Wednesday, April 12, 2006

short post

Today is Wednesday, and Friday is a holiday! I'm at work early today, due to ISP maintenance, the internet went down and I had to come in and start the computer. Today is my split shift day. I'm looking forward to the break today.
Yesterday at lunch I went snorkeling. You could hear the noise from the cruise ships really loud. I saw some squid. I took several pictures, here's the best, I think.And another


Also, here's my abstract photo for today. It's too easy.

Here is a link to one of my short, shaky videos from right before I got in the water yesterday.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris & Cheryl said...

Cool! Your abstract picture reminds me of a cello or violin. What is it?

Great video too. Wishing I was there!

April 12, 2006 8:13 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

Bottom of a boat, right?
That squid is squishy looking.

April 12, 2006 9:29 AM  
Blogger Carnealian said...

I don't think I know what your abstract pic of the day is. It's kinda.....sexual. Maybe I'm just a freak?!?

April 12, 2006 2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home