Sunday, April 09, 2006

I'm going on a diet!

It's official, I'm overweight. Never thought it would or could happen to me.

Check This out, let me know how you do.

Here's mine:

Height: 6 feet, 1 inches
Weight: 200 pounds

Your BMI is 26.4, indicating your weight is in the overweight category for adults of your height.

BMI Weight Status

Below 18.5 Underweight

18.5–24.9 Normal

25.0–29.9 Overweight

30.0 and Above Obese

Even if I lost 20 pounds, I'd still be at the high end of the normal weight class!
I'm starting with more exercise now, and tomorrow I'm buying a scale!

3 Comments:

Blogger Southern Sweetheart said...

Um, excuse me, but I seriously doubt YOU of all people could be considered overweight! You're probably one of THE most active individuals I know - if you're overweight we ALL are. (and I knew I was anyway without that damn thing.)

April 09, 2006 10:35 PM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

Just going by what the thing says! I have noticed a "gut increase" over the past years!

April 10, 2006 5:45 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

I'm with s.s. up there. You don't look overweight at all. I wouldn't worry about it!

April 10, 2006 2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home