Thursday, April 13, 2006

Long weekend starts today! (after work)

I thought yesterdays pic was easy to guess, the underwater part of the front of a boat. Froggie Mom got it right. Here's another, even easier, and I'll give you a hint at the very end, because it's long weekend and I don't want anybody loosing any sleep wondering what the mystery photo is!
Here it is, click to enlarge.


Yesterday, I walked from Cemetary Beach, near my house, all the way down to Royal Palms and back. It took about an hour and a half one way. Then I rode my bike to work and took the van to the broadcast. After work I brought the van home and walked the dawg out in the canals. Then after dinner I went to bed at 8:30 (passed out) and woke up when the alarm went off this morning.
Today I take the van into work, and there's another broadcast this afternoon. Then I'll ride my bike home, and the long weekend has begun!
TOmorrow I go to see the OI Girl!


Here's a "clue" as to what the abstract photo above is! Click to enlarge

4 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

Okay, Duh on that one MarkD!
Have a great weekend!

April 13, 2006 9:56 AM  
Blogger Cindy N. said...

This is just too beautiful!!! I want to be there right NOW! I just love the beach. Have you seen my new look on my blog site. It's sort of beachy (sounds funny) too! Happy Easter weekend. ENJOY!

April 13, 2006 11:29 AM  
Blogger K. said...

If you didn't give the hint I would have guessed the surface of the moon. ;)

April 13, 2006 2:35 PM  
Blogger Carnealian said...

And here I thought it was the bubbles in your jacuzzi tub!

Hope the Easter Bunny brings you something special!

April 13, 2006 6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home