Tuesday, April 18, 2006

It's really hard to come up with titles for posts.

I can't think of a title for todays post. After a year and a day, sometimes it is kind of difficult to come up with snappy, witty amazing titles like I always do. :-D
It's Monday, I am ready for work, except no shirt, it's in my (computer) backpack. I'm riding my bike to work today.

Yesterday I went to the beach, came home and did a lot (a lot) of laundry, then went back to the beach. I did get a good pic of a lobster, and a kinda good one of a spotted baby fish. The lobster was actually stuck to the ceiling and I rotated it, (the picture, not the lobster). The speckeled fish has been hard to capture, I've been trying. The speckles are really bright in reality.


This is going to be a very busy week.
Yesterday was my blogs birthday.

5 Comments:

Blogger Carnealian said...

Beautiful pics as always!

April 18, 2006 8:29 AM  
Blogger Southern Sweetheart said...

Forgot to tell you Happy Blog-a-versary yesterday! :) Congrats on making it a year. Mine first anniversary in blog land is coming up in the next few weeks. Great pics - love the lobster one.

April 18, 2006 8:34 AM  
Blogger K8inHawaii said...

Hau'oli la hanau that was the closest I could get to Happy Blog-a-versary in Hawaiian.

April 18, 2006 2:08 PM  
Blogger ShooShoo said...

Happy Belated Blog-Day! :) As always, love the pictures, and love hearing about your adventures.

April 20, 2006 3:05 AM  
Blogger Ivy the Goober said...

Sometimes I leave my title blank, but my favorite is to give it a ridiculously long title if I can't think of something witty.

April 21, 2006 12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home