Monday, May 01, 2006

Going to work.

I'm dressed for work and I'm going today. The first and probably the last time this week.
I can' think of anything to post today.
I don't have a bathtub, I just have a stand-up shower. So what I did to take a shower is put one of those white plastic charis in there and shower with my leg up on the wall. It works good. The OI Girl is coming tomorrow. I'll be glad to see her but I'm afraid I might be crabby. I don't want to be, and I'll try not to be, but I'm not a good patent and I don't like being pampered.
I have a word verification just to post this post now.... WTF?

3 Comments:

Blogger mox said...

Sorry! Hope you heal up quickly.

I'm not much good as a patient either. The best thing I can offer you is to try and keep your sense of humor about it all.

This too shall pass.

May 01, 2006 11:26 AM  
Blogger Carnealian said...

Oh Marky Mark!! I'm the queen of sprained ankles but I don't bother to go to the doctor. They seem to take forever to heal. How about you wrap your leg in a garbage bag or something so it doesn't get wet?? I do really nice sponge baths! ;P

May 01, 2006 7:45 PM  
Blogger Daisy Mae said...

What do you mean you don't like to be pampered? Think of all the possibilities. Breakfast in bed, back rubs, etc. Being pampered is the only good part about being sick or injured. Use it to your advantage! Hope you feel better.

Did yuo notice that they have a little handicapped symbol next to the word verification now? Thats new too.

May 01, 2006 9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home