Friday, April 28, 2006

Friday Butt

It's Friday BUTT it doesn't seem like it. I have an outside broadcast this morning, probably all day, then another tonight and another tomorrow. I got a couple days off coming next week though. First thing this morning I have to singlehandedly try to get a satellite dish I put together yesterday on the pole. I'll probably use both hands.

And I already called my #1 dive buddy about diving Sunday.

Here's an abstract photo for you. Can you guess what it is? I think it's tooooo easy!

10 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

Okay, I'm ashamed. I don't know this one.

April 28, 2006 10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I think it's a head on shot of one of those squids.

April 28, 2006 3:54 PM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

Not a head shot, a butt shot! See the legs?

April 28, 2006 3:58 PM  
Blogger sefrim said...

Hi Mark, i am sefrim of the conteudoclonado blog , and see that you strap cool photos of the island cayman. I have a brother that he takes off photos for the world and he would like that you knew the website of it that it is in www.cleversonsefrim.com

success in your blog

Sefrim

April 28, 2006 4:21 PM  
Blogger K8inHawaii said...

Very Picasso-esque. Or maybe more like a ............. nope, still see Picasso.

April 28, 2006 6:31 PM  
Blogger Southern Sweetheart said...

I haven't a clue. Hmmmmmmmmm..... I'm stumped Mark!

April 28, 2006 7:18 PM  
Blogger Daisy Mae said...

Butt I see it well Mark! Butt you knew that, didn't you?! ;-)

April 28, 2006 11:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A butt with eyes? I'm impressed. And here I thought mothers were neat for having eyes in the back of their heads.

qnjkdtxh was my word verification -are you building bombs on this blogsite? No one should have to endure that. :)

April 30, 2006 1:50 AM  
Blogger ShooShoo said...

I thought it was a clownfish until I clicked and saw, "squidend" in the file name! ;)

May 05, 2006 1:44 AM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

Ah Shoo Shoo! I was waiting for someone to say that!

May 07, 2006 6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home