Thursday, May 18, 2006

Im going on vacation!

This is my last day of work before vacation! I'm staying here and diving with Inner Space, the annual week of closed circuit rebreather diving and training at Dive Tech. I am excited!
I have a hard time reminding myself that no matter how bad it seems at time, I have a really good life. Two years ago at Inner Space I took my first rebreather class. I bought my Inspiration Rebreather (The Best of the Best!). Then last year I upgraded to the Vision Electronics package and this year I plan on being on the trimix boat every day! (See my blog entries a year ago)

Anyway, I'm going to work today, and that's it fo me for 10 days! (I'll still be posting posts here)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so jealous

May 18, 2006 7:46 AM  
Blogger Jona said...

Enjoy your vacation, and have some realxing moments for me ;o)

May 18, 2006 8:36 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

Mark, I think your life sounds like one big vacation that I'd like to be on. And now you keep going on these mini-vacations! It's no fair!

(have fun)

May 18, 2006 9:57 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Oooo, that sounds so great!

I need to come visit and get a diving lesson!

Enjoy your vacation!

May 18, 2006 1:03 PM  
Blogger Carnealian said...

Bonne Vacances!!! Have a super time. I'm very jealous!!

May 18, 2006 5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home