Saturday, May 06, 2006

Pasting back and forth

It's Saturday morninng. I just woke up, I slept late for me. (7AM Whoooooo!!! That's late.) The coffee is going and THAT'S exciting to me.

I gotta make it to the beach today, I gotta. Last night I slept with nothing on my foot. All I have now is that tan colored stretchy bandage on my foot, so I can take it off whenever I need to. I can take showers!

I'm going onto work today for a while, they're testing the generator for hurricane season and power will be switching around and I should be there. Once they literally blew every fuse in every piece of equipment I have, blew up every UPS power supply and started a fire in the newsroom. But that was different people taking care of the generator!

5 Comments:

Blogger MarkD60 said...

I was just re-reading my post, saying UPS power supply is like saying ATM Machine!
Redundant!

May 06, 2006 6:14 PM  
Blogger Southern Sweetheart said...

hehehe -- too funny that you're now not only writing your posts but also commenting before the rest of us!!! :) I was up at 8:00 am this morning -- ick! So NOT like me on a Saturday. Anyway, glad your foot seems to be doing better. Take care....

May 06, 2006 10:59 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Eeek! Hurricane season!

Be careful!

May 06, 2006 11:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, sounds like you should definitely be there. a fire? really?

May 07, 2006 12:08 AM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

Yes, a surge protector caught on fire next to the curtains, a newsman put it out. It looked like someone shot the surge protector with a shotgun. It also burned all the wires going up to a computer on a desk. I was there, the lights got double bright!

Souther Sweetheart, I gotta get the comments started somehow!

May 07, 2006 6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home