Tuesday, May 02, 2006

irrelevant, repetitive, and nonsensical

While last night I felt kind of angry blogger called me a spam blog, this morning I'm kind of depressed about it.
Is my blog irrelevant, repetitive, or nonsensical? I guess so. Irrelevant, I post about nothing a lot of the time. It is repetitive, underwater pics or "A new worlds record for most boringest post". Over and over. Nonsensical, I guess all of it is. So I guess my blog DOES have characteristics of a spam blog. Can I have some cheese to go with my whine? OOPS, I think I already said that once! The Spam Alarms are going off all over Bloggers corporate offices!
My word verification seem longer than this whole post, and is that two 'N's or one 'M'?

8 Comments:

Blogger Miss Cellania said...

I've had some problems with blogger before... the hardest part is actually getting ahold of someone to help you. Took me weeks to do that! Then... they were no help.

May 02, 2006 8:31 AM  
Blogger Daisy Mae said...

So you are canned mystery meat eh? You know, even by Bloggers broad and generalized description you shouldn't have been tagged as SPAM by their robots. Which leads me to believe that their robots are pretty screwed up and that means I be getting word verification before I can post soon too.

There truly is nothing free in life. Damn!

May 02, 2006 9:57 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

or two v's or a w

I hate word verification. I have a lot of phantom comments because I inevitably type the word wrong and I don't check to see that my comment saved before I leave.

This comments verifcation: nogrdxr

May 02, 2006 11:10 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

You're cracking me up over here, MarkD. Even blogger's picking on you. But you still live in paradise, so I don't feel sorry for you. ;)

May 02, 2006 10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mark, I have one word for you. "Wordpress"

May 02, 2006 11:38 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

How can anyone get tired of underwater photographs? Not this landlocked gal.

May 03, 2006 1:18 PM  
Blogger K8inHawaii said...

Look at it this way: A computerized program called you a Spam Blogger, not an actual person. The robots are starting their takeover. Soon programs will be managing our money and entertaining us................wait a minute?!?!

May 03, 2006 8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see that you moved. :)

May 04, 2006 10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home