Thursday, May 04, 2006

Well, they turned it off.

Apparently, a "real person" from blogger visited my blog and turned off my word verification harassment. Too bad they didn't leave a comment. In the previous post comments, Rose recommended Wordpress, I actually had already started one here. Take a look. I haven't figured everything out there yet, but I will probably switch eventually. As long I've had this blog, I've heard the "veterans" say Blogger isn't as good as others, and blogger is unprofessional and not always that competent. I gave them a chance, and had problems, AND I have always been much more than a little humuorously amused with their ridiculous word verification. But their last stunt was harassment, pure and simple, as it was designed to be.

Stand by for an "I've moved" sign

9 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

I hate figurin' out new stuff, so I'll probably stay as long as Blogger doesn't get any worse. Will keep an eye out for you knew home though.

May 04, 2006 8:21 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

TypePad is good too, I hear. I'm to cheap to pay for a service though so I'm sticking with Blogger.

May 04, 2006 9:06 AM  
Blogger Daisy Mae said...

Hmmm.... I looked into wordpress and found I liked blogger better. Your pictures look better on your blogger page too. But we'll follow you over to wordpress just like a good stalker should.

Ya know you would have thought they would have at least apologized for their flub.

May 04, 2006 11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww, don't forget to write.

May 04, 2006 5:15 PM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

So far, I like blogger better than wordpress too. But they sure made me angry.

May 04, 2006 6:44 PM  
Blogger Carnealian said...

Check out Smoke and Mirrors on my sidebar. He uses Wordpress. Maybe he can help!

Good luck!

May 04, 2006 9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow I like Wordpress better so there. LOL But then I have wordpress hosted on my own site. You'll have to read why I moved. :)

May 04, 2006 10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Almost forgot. Thanks for the plug. Wordpress is pretty easy. My daughter uses it. LOL

May 04, 2006 10:11 PM  
Blogger ShooShoo said...

Sorry to hear about your run of yucky stuff. :( Hope you have a great weekend!

May 05, 2006 2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home