Tuesday, May 16, 2006

How do I know if I'm crazy?

Am I crazy? I could have stayed off work for two more days. But I came back because I wanted to get some things done before I go on vacation Friday. I feel like when I go into work today, people will ask why I'm there, and when I tell them, will call me crazy.
I want to try to get a satellite dish put together and pointed at the satellite. It's almost together and I think I can get it done. And guess what? I have to do it today, because tomorrow I go back to the other island where I just was for work! That's right, I could have just stayed!
Nutso, OI know!

6 Comments:

Blogger Carnealian said...

No, not crazy, you're responsible. There's nothing wrong with that! Hey, you're going on vaca on Friday. No need to be greedy!

May 16, 2006 3:00 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

I say 'you are crazy!' but we all are so it's all good!

May 16, 2006 3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, you are crazy, but no more crazier than most.
You do have a great work ethic though. The 2 aren't mutually exclusive!
Enjoy your vacation!

May 16, 2006 6:36 PM  
Blogger K8inHawaii said...

Not like 40 cats and 20 years worth of newspaper in your house crazy. More like buying candy the day after Halloween crazy. Just a little off. But no need to be locked up.

May 16, 2006 10:29 PM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

3 votes crazy, one vote not! Uh OH!

May 17, 2006 5:32 AM  
Blogger K. said...

You went to work earlier than you had to? Definitely another vote in the CRAY-ZEEEE column from me!

May 17, 2006 10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home