Monday, September 25, 2006

Today is the day!

In a little while I go to pick up the OI Girl. She just called and she's at the airport, waiting to come here. I am excited! I'm going to pick her up, stop by work and say "I'll be right back" and then take her to her new apartment and go back to work.
Traffic will be atrocious.
We have a lot to do. I have to show her the canals, the secret beaches, the woods. The diving spots.
This is a big step. It's all good!

Oh yeah, I had a good dive yesterday, low visibility though. 75 feet, and then I went to the beach for a while and then I got my ass kicked by the trigonometry some more. I think I'm figuring it out though.

4 Comments:

Blogger Carnealian said...

Yay for you and OI girl!! What will you change her name to?? You can't call her OI anymore!!!

September 25, 2006 1:38 PM  
Blogger Daisy Mae said...

Welcome to OI girl.

have to say I love the new pic. You look like an undewater batman.

September 25, 2006 1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i did some cert dives this weekend with great vis.
40 ft.

September 25, 2006 4:43 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

I like this photo much better than the last one. It's the perfect picture to show 'you...MarkD'

September 25, 2006 8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home