Thursday, November 30, 2006

Comp Time

When I work extra, I'm supposed to get the time back later as compensation time. According to my calculations, I have about 430 hours of comp time. According to works calculations, I have over 500. That's a quarter of a year. That's a lot of money. I wish they'd pay me for that time. You know I'll never get to take it all. I need to just take 3 months off.
I'm guessing the reason for the difference between their calculations and mine is that they marked me down as taking vacation when I was taking comp time.

3 Comments:

Blogger Southern Sweetheart said...

I have tons of comp time too.

I know you don't typically do memes but i tagged you anyway..come to my blog to see....

December 01, 2006 12:46 AM  
Blogger jjsramek said...

Hi, just read your last couple posts, and thought I'd comment since you ask that in your title.
Good blog!

December 01, 2006 1:00 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

I wish I had some comp time at all. Can I have some of yours, MarkD?

December 01, 2006 10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home