Saturday, November 25, 2006

Worlds most boringest blog

There's nothing to write about these days. My last week of posts have been uneventful. I worked this morning. It's still cloudy and miserable. I have taken three tests for my course in the past two days.
Out of sheer nothing-else-to-post-aboutness, here's a picture of my dog. He is a Carnivorous Monster, a Horrifying Beast. A Flesh-Ripping terror. Look at this picture, you can tell that at any minute the monster may erupt into a snarling hellstorm of fur-covered razor bladed fury.

4 Comments:

Blogger Daisy Mae said...

Oh yeah, your dog makes me shake in my boots. I'll have nightmares tonight just from looking at his terrifying picture. LOL!

November 25, 2006 10:54 PM  
Blogger Southern Sweetheart said...

What a cute pooch! Did your girl ever find her cat?

November 26, 2006 12:52 AM  
Blogger Maven said...

Very cute pooch!

November 26, 2006 12:55 PM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

Daisy, You're quite right to feel that way!
Southern and Nugget, He's not cute! He's a MONSTER!

No, Tica has never shown back up.

November 27, 2006 9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home