Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Beach Cave

I ended up working yesterday, not for long, but long enough to miss the dive. So I went to a secret beach of mine.
There's a cave there and it's really nice. It'd be nicer if people didn't litter, but all in all it's a very nice cave. Someone left a beach lounger there and I wonder if it came from the public beach wayyyyy far away.
The entrance/exit, from the inside

The beach lounger inside, looks long unused. Notice the green line of algae? I think the sand used to be that deep.

The roots of a tree, underground

Heres a video

8 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

That is so cool, MarkD. I long to be in that beach cave, sipping a drink staring at the line of algae.

January 30, 2007 11:49 AM  
Blogger kcterrilynn said...

Hmmm, now I'm wondering where the chair came from. That's weird...

January 30, 2007 3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool video!
That cruise ship might be a sign as to where the secret beach is.

January 30, 2007 5:26 PM  
Blogger Mindie said...

Those pics are awesome. But I wonder about that lounge chair, too. It's sorta spooky.

January 30, 2007 5:32 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

I have to say too, the chair is odd... It's not really like it floated there and it's not one that you would really tote around...

Thanks for sharing your secret beach! The video was really great!

January 30, 2007 6:23 PM  
Blogger Carnealian said...

Very cool! Thanks for the video! Those tree roots are fabulous! Do you have a black and white setting on your camera or on your computer to change it to B&W?? That'd be a cool effect.

January 30, 2007 7:23 PM  
Blogger Southern Sweetheart said...

Wow! What a great video Mark. I wish I had a private secluded cave like that! You truly live in an awesome place!

January 30, 2007 11:04 PM  
Blogger mox said...

Love that tree. Awesome.

January 31, 2007 12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home