Monday, January 22, 2007

Weapon rendered useless!!!!!!

The OI Girl, as you may recall, has gone to Costa Rica and was scheduled to return tomorrow. the reason she left the island was for immigration purposes, as she is switching jobs. When we learned she was leaving the island, I suggested she spend 3 weeks at home. (I was going to suggest a month, but didn't want to be apart from her a whole month.) I thought it would be a great vacation for her and that she would be all excited, instead, she acted all offended and implied I didn't love her and wanted her to be gone a long time. Alrighty then! I bought the ticket she found on Expedia, returning in two weeks. Now, her work permit isn't done yet, and she has to wait (at least) another week to come back. Also, her ticket is non refundable, so guess what? I have to buy another whole ticket for her, round trip, of which she won't use the return part, just like she's not using the return portion of the ticket she has. So I just might as well have bought two tickets, and thrown one away, cause of that stupid ass you-don't-love-me shit.
Won't happen again. She wanted me to buy another (non-refundable) ticket, but I said no. She's going to wait till her work permit is ready, then I'll buy the ticket.
If the roles were reversed, and I got offered a month off work, I would JUMP ON IT!

5 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

whoa now!! That's crap about the ticket. And you are buying it why? Is she helping to foot the bill on any of this? I am assuming you two don't have a joint checking account just yet.

That's one thing I cannot and do not stand...you don't love me tantrums. When they turn your words into something negative against them...oooooo that pisses me off!

January 22, 2007 1:38 PM  
Blogger JoeBlogs said...

That's annoying.

January 22, 2007 1:47 PM  
Blogger Southern Sweetheart said...

sounds like someone is ticked! And i don't blame you. 2 tickets and not using half of each of them.... ish! That's crap! And why are you paying for them? what's wrong with her paying for them?

January 22, 2007 10:53 PM  
Blogger Daisy Martin said...

But dude, at the end of the day you can be secure in the fact that you are one awesome boyfriend! You tell OL Girl she is one lucky lady!

January 22, 2007 11:50 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

There is nothing sensible about being female. I really hate to break that to you, Doll... ;)

January 24, 2007 7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home