Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Nikon D-100

I have a camera I never use anymore, a Nikon D-100. It was pretty good when I got it, it still is, but it's kinda obsolete. Not enough megapixels. I like it because I can put different lenses on it and stuff. But I haven't used it in a while, because it's a pain in the butt to carry around.
I took it out the other day and decided I am going to start using it again. I don't even remember how to work it!!
And that's all I have to say today, I'm going out to take some pics!

(PS: I got an 86% on that last test, the one I was whining about. One I had right and I switched, two others I think I'm right and they're wrong. I didn't miss any of the ones that were giving me difficulty.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Carnealian said...

I feel the same way about big cameras. I don't want to lug them around, especially on holiday. But, when I upload my pics, I'm very happy. So, I guess that's the pay off. I have a friend that has the Nikon D70. I think you need a degree in computer programming to use it. I'm very frightened of it. Great pics though!

January 16, 2007 10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty good pictures. How many megapixels does this camera have? I use a Canon. I know what you mean. It's a pain having to carry just the camera, ONE lens and a flash ... let alone taking along the tripod and more lens. As much as I like my point-and-shoot, there is no comparison really between the shots taken by a dSLR with a good lens.

January 24, 2007 10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home