Monday, January 15, 2007

late shift

28329
It's Monday, I'm at home. I work evenings this week. It will be nice for a change.
I made it to an old secret beach yesterday. I have a stash of beach stuff there, shells and seeds and good beach junk. It's still there, but they put a road in on the path that I used to go down to get to the secret beach. It probably won't be secret for too much longer.
I worked last night, till about 9:30. The alarm went off at 3:30 and I turned it off. It was super hard to wake up. Now I'm drinking coffee and getting ready to start studing. And I did a big stack of dishes this morning.
It looks like we're getting over the cold wind period. (thanks for the sympathy in the comments!)

1 Comments:

Blogger bmahfood said...

Mark,

Your posts remind me of Seinfeld, a show about nothing. But your blog works! Your writing is somehow very compelling. Good job.

http://barrysbest.blogspot.com

January 16, 2007 5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home