Saturday, January 13, 2007

Sometimes you just gotta say . . . .

fukkit

I just took the test on the chapter that gave me such a hard time, even though I was unsure of some of the material. I'll probably miss some I didn't even suspect might be wrong. (really I just hope I didn't flunkit)

Today is Saturday and I'm not working, but I am, however, working tomorrow. Evenings next week all week.

It is still very cold and windy, but I owe the dawg a beach walk today. Poor 'lil fella!

I was cruising some blogs and found pics of someone I know on one! Hee Hee!

2 Comments:

Blogger schmikey said...

I'm sorry it's so cold there. I really feel for ya. ;)

January 14, 2007 4:12 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

Yeah, MarkD, 82 degrees. Brr .. we'll crying for you over here.

January 14, 2007 12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home