Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Nothing

I can't think of anything to post about today. Payday is in a week and I'm broke.
I read in National Geographic News that the volcano is going off again in Monserrat. I haven't heard that news anywhere else. Except we had it yesterday.
The OI Girl has my big laptop. and we talk using yahoo messenger. I'm supposed to "meet" her at 8:30.
Here's a pic of the OI Girl, I took it in the dark with no flash and lightened it up a bit. It's pretty accidental, but I think it's kind of cool. You can see her smile.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

It's funny you say you are broke...
I was just thinking this morning about me being -

Baroque-that is to have no Monet.

You have to find humor in having more brains than money, as so often it is the opposite!

January 10, 2007 10:59 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

I thought you IT people made all the money! ;) Only teasing, I can totally relate...

I am also very glad that I'm not the only person that takes pictures like that... It's great!

January 10, 2007 8:07 PM  
Blogger Carnealian said...

That's a really cool pic!

January 10, 2007 10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home