Friday, January 12, 2007

Already the weekend

This must be the shortest week on record. I was worried about this week because it has been the first full week after several short weeks because of holidays, but it went pretty fast and painlessly.
I am upset at my schoolwork though. I have been on this lesson for 10 days, a new record I think, and I've spent half the time on two questions and just cannot find the answer. I'm afraid I'm going to flunk this chapter. I'll be calling the school today, but I'm so lost I don't think I can even formulate a question.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I'm so behind! I didn't know you had gone back to school...?

I was worried about this week too...but you're right, it did go really fast...

Good luck with your chapter!

January 12, 2007 6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home