Thursday, January 18, 2007

New blogger

I'm getting increasingly disgruntled that I cannot switch to the new version of Blogger. I started trying to switch to beta months and months and ago and couldn't. Now beta's gone, and everytime I log on I get invited to switch to the new version and when I try, I get told I can't. According to the help file, I should be able to. The only reason that might apply as to why I can't is that is if this blog is too big. It's not THAT big.

This morning I'm working early and late. I have a broadcast this morning at the Ritz, then I have to go back tonight for my all-week broadcast. It was a hassle moving all the equipment and now I have to move it back tonight. Also I was not informed of this mornings broadcast till last night. The Ritz is one of the worst places to broadcast from.

4 Comments:

Blogger kcterrilynn said...

I'm getting irritated at being taunted by the new blogger that I can't have. It sucks.

January 18, 2007 4:55 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Dude, I totally feel your pain. I can't seem to get it figured out. I have decided that I will be a dork and have the rotary phone of blogs. I have come to terms with it.

January 18, 2007 7:26 PM  
Blogger Carnealian said...

Working at the Ritz...I feel sorry for you.

January 18, 2007 9:55 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

It won't let me do it either. I'm tempted to switch to another kind of account but I'm too cheap to pay for it.

January 19, 2007 9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home