Friday, January 26, 2007

Chicken Little (the sky is falling?)

What's wrong with the sky in this picture? Something seems to be wrong with the clouds!
Yesterday after work I went snorkeling. I took this pic from about 14 feet underwater looking up. I could see the half moon, and was trying to take a pic of the moon from underwater, but you can't seem to see it in any pictures I took.
This is looking back at the shore from about where I was snorkeling when I took the sky pics. It was pretty calm.

I'm awake and was trying to study, but my brain isn't functioning too well this morning. Yesterday I took a test and got only one wrong. I got it wrong because I was thinking 3/8ths was less than 1/4, not more.

6 Comments:

Blogger Carnealian said...

I love that first pic. That looks like an effect from photoshop. I'm jealous, the water looks fabulous. Nice Elmo and Big Bird...that's not an innuendo either. LOL!!

January 26, 2007 8:24 AM  
Blogger Mindie said...

I'm jealous, too. I love the water, but New Mexico doesn't have any!

January 26, 2007 9:29 AM  
Blogger kcterrilynn said...

That first picture is awesome!

January 26, 2007 10:49 AM  
Blogger mox said...

I'd like to try snorkeling again someday... the last opporuntity I had was on my honeymoon (14 years ago) and I couldn't get my husband to go into water more than chest-deep. Some nonsense about him not being able to swim.

Or course where I live now, there's not much chance I'll be snorkeling anytime soon.

January 26, 2007 1:16 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Congrats on your brilliant test taking skills! I wish I had them!

I wish I had been snorkeling yesterday! I was bundled up in a giant jacket and sweater... I really have got to move...

January 26, 2007 6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Both pics are so beautiful but I especially like the 2nd one. I've been thinking about taking up photography again. You inspire me.

January 27, 2007 12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home