Saturday, February 16, 2008

Sat Morn

It's Saturday Morning, I'm going to take the scooter around to the East End of the island, I picked out some spots to check out on Google Earth. Here's a video of the area I want to explore from the air, taken when I was going to the Brac last weekend. I seek deserted beaches. Also a pic from Google Earth, the same area as on the video, I turned it upside down for you so it's the same orientation as the video.






The OI Girl is in Florida this weekend, visiting her Mom and Aunt who are up there from Costa Rica. She'll be back tomorrow afternoon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Daisy Martin said...

That video is so cool. You should do more videos for us! I love seeing the Island.

I bet you miss oi girl don't you?

February 17, 2008 12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home