Wednesday, August 06, 2008

A Good Night

Well, the new Dawg, I call her Sheba The Destroyer, didn't wreck anything last night, didn't get in the garbage, apparently was a perfect little angel. Amazing. Yesterday in my post, I didn't mean to say I wanted to get rid of her, just the thought was criss-crossing my mind. I told the OI Girl I was thinking about it but we wouldn't unless it was unanimous. And I'm sure we won't, yesterday was just venting frustration. Before we went to bed, I told her to not forget and be good. I guess she remembered. We'll see about tonight.

Here's a pic of 'The Destroyer'.
So educated looking.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL 'Educated Looking' is right! You KNOW Sheba will be teaching you a thing or two...

August 07, 2008 10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home