Sunday, November 23, 2008

Snowy Cabin


It's cold and windy here, the windows and doors are closed, and the AC is off. The wind is whistling through the railings. It feels like we're up in the mountains in a snowy cabin instead of in the tropics.

Yesterday I weed whacked, today I will do more of the same, and pick up more rocks. I am very excited about this, because I got a brand new spool of weed whacker string! Pretty Orange!

Last night we rented the movie 'Get Smart'. It was good, much better than I expected.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mindie said...

Yeah, I liked that movie too, but it wasn't as funny as The Office.

November 23, 2008 9:19 AM  
Blogger Grimm said...

Air Conditioners down there actually have an off switch?!?

Whoa...

November 26, 2008 7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home