Sunday, August 09, 2009

Memory Malfunction

If you'd have asked me two weeks ago, I'd have said I've been on this island 13 years. Then I ran into a friend who had been here longer than me, and I asked how long he'd been here. 12 years. I said "How is that possible? I've been here 13 years and you've been here longer than me." Turns out her got here a month before me, I've been adding a year each February and I don't know when I went wrong. But now I have to go back to 12 years and I feel cheated!

Yesterday the wife and I rode our bikes to a deserted beach. Here's some pics:



2 Comments:

Blogger Maude Lynn said...

Beautiful pictures! That last one is stunning.

August 10, 2009 8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude.. i would drop my lunch to be there on the beautiful beach...you have the life...all your pictures just well...RUBS IT IN..thanks for the reminder that there is a pardise..somewhere other than the travel brochure...have a great day..
the mom with the pretty girls..lol

August 12, 2009 12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home