Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Writers Block

I've been having a hard time coming up with topics for posts lately.
I just can't seem to think of anything to write about. I haven't been diving in a while, I haven't been to the beach. I just work, and come home, work and come home.
Last weekend we had dinner at a place called Vivendi. It was pretty good food and pretty good entertainment. Dancing girls and stuff.
Here the weather is weird. It's the first time since I've lived here that it has been so all=over-the-place.
I don't know, I guess I kind of have the blues, I don't have much excitement for life today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris H said...

*sigh*... live can get a bit like that sometimes eh?
Seriously, who doesn't get writer's block? I sure do!
Onward mate.... post a photo instead... I don't care what it is.
Your work place.
A bird.
A plane.
SUPERMAN!

March 23, 2010 11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home