Monday, June 28, 2010

A clear Monday . . .

. . . After a cloudy rainy weekend.
I didn't leave the house all weekend, I don't think. The Wife went and got a micro chip put in our Dawg, Sheba, and she went and got some Cokes. I think that's it for her too.
Now it's back to work.
Friday I got my Cayman Islands passport, overshadowed by the fact that Friday was also my job interview for my job. It went OK, it just seems kind of degrading somehow.

Here's a pic I took last weekend, and just got off my camera this morning. It's a spider that had a web inside a bucket at the dive shop.

2 Comments:

Blogger Coffee Slut said...

I think I'd like to get my dog "micro-chipped" ...is it painfull?

June 30, 2010 9:20 AM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

No, it's a shot, and the chip is the size of a grain of rice.

Check out:
http://suchlifeinthetropics.blogspot.com/2010/06/my-new-idog.html

July 01, 2010 8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home