Monday, June 14, 2010

What to post today?

I woke up early this morning. I haven't made coffee, 'cause when I got up, I planned on going back to bed. Now the dawgs are bugging me for a walk, which means I probably am not going to make it back to bed.
Today is a Holiday here, Queens Birthday.
My contract is up for renewal at work, and I hear there are a lot of applicants. I'd worry, but it wouldn't do me any good.
Sometimes I worry anyway.


Woke up at 1AM to go see Comet McNaught, but it was in a streetlight. Woke up at 5AM and the sky was too bright.
Lately it has been nice ion the mornings and T-Storms in the afternoon. Gotta get out early today!

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris H said...

Sheesh it would suck if you didn't get your job! I will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you.

June 14, 2010 4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home