Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hump Day

Well, it's Wednesday, AKA hump day, as you already know.

Yesterday was a pretty crappy day. No reason for it, it just was. Seems like I've been having a lot of bad days lately. Today MUST be better.

The weather calls for rain, but right now, the sky is clear. I think the days heat makes the clouds.
Plus there's supposedly a small system coming towards us, but things look pretty good so far today.

I've been calling the airlines every day about our lost bag. I think I only mentioned it briefly. That will be a post for tomorrow. Them Bastads!
71390

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You must be grumpy because the Airlines lost your bag. Are you on vacation or do you live there? I've never been to the Caymens. But would love to go. Hey, thanks for dropping by Happy Days. Too bad you didn't come sooner. You could of had the kids and grandkids for dinner with us. Cake was good too!! Hope you'll come back and visit. And my goodness, you need to chill out and quit thinking about all that STUFF!!! Life is too short for such nonsense!! lol....debbie

August 18, 2010 10:01 PM  
Blogger Chris H said...

Has your bag turned up yet then?

August 20, 2010 10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home