Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Grounded due to weather

I kind of blew off posting yesterday. It was raining. It's still raining, but that excuse is taken.

Really, there is just not much to post about. Woke up this morning, VERY stiff and sore. Took a shower, walked the dogs. Getting ready for my first sip of (Costa Rican) Coffee. . . .

Ahhhhh, very good coffee today, could be just a little better. . . but good.

Yesterday I saw a ship going by our house. I like it when I see ships at sea from the house.


Maximum zoom. (Click to enlarge)
Zoom in on a zoom. The ship is actually below the horizon.
(Click to enlarge).

The Chilean Miners are being trained for their escape, you can read about that here.

The grass in the yard is tall. It needs mowing. It hasn't stopped raining. What do people do if they live somewhere it rains so much they can never mow their yard?

I'm not going to talk about my work situation.

That's all for now. Over and out

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would be nice to be able to view the ocean from your house or deck. Which brings me to asking a request. I would love to see some photos of your Cayman Island. I've never been there and would LOVE to see some sites. It may be old hat to you but great fun for me! Will you think about it? please....debbie

September 28, 2010 8:02 AM  
Blogger Chris H said...

YOu have a gorgeous view from your home.
I am off now to see how the miners are doing.. I hope they do escape from their underground hell.

September 28, 2010 3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home