Thursday, September 23, 2010

I'm up

It was hard to get up this morning. The alarm is set for 4:44 AM, and I get up to study. I haven't started studying yet though. I'm having a hard time getting ready.
The windows are closed and the AC is on. I went outside and saw a moonset. You see the sunset all the time, but you hardly ever see the moon set. You actually couldn't see it hit the water, but the light under the clouds was pretty cool.
Yesterday after the wife got home from work we went to Cobalt Coast, she went in the pool and I went in the sea, I took some pics.
Squirrel Fish
Sunset from the water
Sea Fan closeup

6 Comments:

Blogger sunshine said...

I LOVE the sunset from the water shot!

September 23, 2010 8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics, Mark D. I miss looking at your photos.

September 23, 2010 4:25 PM  
Blogger Carnealian said...

Me too Sunshine!!!

September 23, 2010 6:06 PM  
Blogger schmikey said...

Yep, I agree! That is an incredible sunset shot!

September 23, 2010 10:22 PM  
Blogger Teuvo Vehkalahti said...

Very nice picture of you and your blog is a pleasant read and considered. I like very much for your blog. Come see the pictures Teuvo blog and tell your friends Teuvo pictures blog. A very good continuation of the autumn to you. Teuvo Suomi Finland

September 24, 2010 5:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heeey! HOW DID THIS ONE SNEEK BY ME?? Love the squirrel fish! And I really like the sun set. Were you in the water? great shot. Liked the fan too...debbie

September 28, 2010 1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home