Saturday, November 27, 2010

Sleepy Saturday

I have said a million times on this blog, I am a poor sleeper. Last night was a big one. I woke up at midnight, and it was almost Four AM before I lost track of time again. Maybe I'm not a poor sleeper, maybe I just don't need much sleep.
Today The Wife is going to a flea market with the sis in law and her Mom, and I am going to study and mow the lawn.
That's the plan now, plans change, I offer no warranty or guarantee that I will mow or study or either.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sleep like a log about 98% of the time. Bob on the otherhand is like you, he has trouble sleeping.
Not good when he has to be up and at work by 8 am work hard all day and be home at 6...I feel for him...as for the grass...it'll be there tomorrow...the studying...well, that's a different story...hit the books!!....debbie, Cooper Pooper's to be Mom! lol

November 27, 2010 11:18 AM  
Blogger redgirl said...

I've given up on sleep. its highly over rated. wish my grass was green so i could cut it love the smell of fresh cut grass. weather here cant make up its mind. one day freezing the need tshirts grrrrr

November 29, 2010 10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home