Wednesday, December 29, 2010

"Then and Now" or "Slow Growing Bananas"

Dec 2009
Dec 2010
I was looking at my posts last year at this time. I noticed how big my banana plants were, compared to how big they are now. Hardly any difference. I water them and nothing happens, it rains and they put out new leaves immediately. Somebody told me there is something missing in the city water, but I can't remember what it is, and can't find the message again. ( As I type this, I wonder if it was a comment on last years post) I don't think I'll ever get any bananas off of these plants anymore.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got an idea. google and try and find what kind of soil they need. If they don't like acid soil and that's what you have, add some
Epsome Salts. I have to add it to my Japanese maple to keep the leaves really nice and red and to my hydranges if I want to change the flower colour to blue, violet or shades of pink. Sometimes I get all three!!...debbie






epsome salts.

December 29, 2010 10:07 AM  
Blogger redgirl said...

i went looking cause curiousity killed the cat.

http://www.wikihow.com/Grow-Banana-Plants

December 29, 2010 11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home